For more than 50 years, Addison Court has provided Sheltered Housing for those capable of independent living.
- Built in 1967, it occupies 3 floors and now houses about 30 residents in a mix of Bedsits and 1 Bedroom Flats.
- Non-resident management staff (part time) and community alarm service.
- Lift, lounge, laundry, small shop, guest facilities, gardens.
- Level access
- Distances: Bus Stop: 10 yards; Town Centre: 1 mile
- New residents, preferably with a Guildford connection, accepted from age 55.
- Assured tenancy with affordable rent (registered social landlord), starting with two-year shorthold assured tenancy
Please contact the House Manager for further information or to arrange a viewing.
Address: 18 Addison Court, Addison Road, Guildford GU1 3QD